I would like to welcome you to iDance Bendigo and to thank you for taking the time to browse our website.
My name is Andrew White and my aim is to deliver quality dance training for the Bendigo and Central Victorian communities in a fun and safe environment.
During the 1980's and early 1990's I enjoyed a career as a top ballroom dance competitor with a ranking in the top 50 dancers in Australia. When I retired from competition I began a career outside of dancing and starting a family of my own.
I was fortunate to be given the opportunity to relocate to Bendigo several years ago and with an understanding of the benefits of Ballroom dancing, I began the search for a quality dancing studio for my two daughters and they began lessons at iDance Bendigo.
The chance to re-enter the world of ballroom dancing came about when I was offered a teaching position with the studio followed by the opportunity to purchase the business in 2016.
The decision for me was an easy one, as we could see a way to bring the benefits of dancing into the lives of the community of Bendigo and Central Victoria.
- to see parents capturing the joy on their children's faces as they perform the latest dance they have learned.
- providing adults with fun nights out, where they can meet and dance with like minded people.
- giving young people a place of their own where they can socialise appropriately and safely while learning skills for life.
- helping couples to create a magical first dance for their special day.
- giving senior citizens the chance to refresh all of the dances they remember while keeping active.
- developing our students technical skills when they want to take part in examinations or competitions.
- to see how people walk in the door and instantly feel welcomed.
I invite you to come into the studio to see for yourself what a very special place iDance Bendigo is and I would love to personally welcome you to the iDance family.